Currently, surgery for breast enlargement is one of the many ways that the view is spectacular, eye-catching,, and are happier. The breast implants in the past few years, it has become one of the most popular plastic surgeries, which shall be used thousands of beautiful women from all over the world, who want to change the size and shape of the breasts. However, before you make a decision on the drastic change in your appearance, you must carefully approach the choice of procedure for breast augmentation.
The operation of the features of breast enhancement
For breast augmentation, like any cosmetic procedure has its own advantages and disadvantages. It is necessary to take into account the "pros" and "cons" to make a final decision on the installation of the implants.
The benefits of mammoplasty:
- a woman becomes beautiful Breasts for a long period of time;
- plastic surgery rarely causes a complication;
- the process of dental implant is normally 1 to 1.5 hours;
- the result goes beyond expectations;
- the changes to the image, however, and self-esteem.
In mammoplasty, there are the minor flaws:
- The result may not justify expectations, the low quality of the plastic surgeon. As a result, you will have to carefully approach the choice of a medical doctor and a plastic surgery clinic.
- Many of the patients, who want to make a large Bust, but due to health reasons, this is unacceptable.
- In the event of an accident taking place, the implant may break, causing the need to replace it.
- All of the medical problems, most of which occur because of anesthesia error or anesthesiologist. It proves once again that he is the choice of the doctor and the clinic should be approached with extreme caution.
Indications and contra-indications for breast enlargement
Usually, the mammoplasty of women's increasing desire on the breast. The majority of women want to change the size and shape of the breasts. The reason for the search of surgical aid becomes an asymmetry a bust. In addition to this, there is a reason for a mammoplasty is a loss of elasticity of the breast, remove the breast, change in shape after breast-feeding, and for other purposes. Modern plastic surgery has gone very far ahead, so that you will be able to resolve the issue a lot of the irregularities of the breast.
Are there any contra-indications to surgery of the breast. Among them, it is worth mentioning here:
- the lack of age;
- exacerbations of chronic diseases.
- the cancer disease, in particular cancer of the breast;
- disturbances in the body associated with blood clotting.
Breast augmentation with implants
If you want to change the size and shape of the breasts with an implant to be used. It is currently used by several types of implants that vary in form and density. The selection was made taking into account the woman's anatomy and the preferences of the patient.
Up to now, there is a round implant and an anatomical shape. The anatomical are more and more popular, because it looks more natural. The implant can be divided into two parts, which is at the top of the flattened shape, and the lower — a comprehensive. The anatomical implant is used with a special gel, which is the consistency of it is similar to the mammary gland. As a result of man-made Breasts were practically indistinguishable from the natural.
As for the implants, round shapes, which take the form of a hemisphere. Because of them, you can create a more curvaceous chest, which is the upper part of the most clear-cut.
Breast augmentation is a surgery that can be done in a number of ways, one of which is the installation of the implants. In today's world of plastic surgery with silicone implants-filled with a high cohesiveness of the gel. They are another, that they maintain their shape throughout the course of the application, but they are still moderately soft and elastic.
The methods of implant placement
The implant placement can be a variety of different methods. The modern day surgery in the main is used there are three main ways to install silicone breast:
- Through the incision around the nipple. Plus, this method of implant placement is to create nearly invisible. The choice of these methods depends on the size of the buttons, which should be at least 3 to 4 inches. With this method, the increase in the breast-feed the baby with a sufficient amount of milk. However, due to the periareolar mammoplasty can result in problems with the production of milk in lactating women.
- Through the incision, under the breast. Breast augmentation and plastic with this method, and they are among the most common, as in the operation of scar is almost invisible, and the problems with breast-feeding, practically does not occur.
- The installation of the method, the breast implant through the armpit. This method of installation, the silicone breast is ideal for those who don't want to have the field of breast surgery.
As the location of the implant placement, it uses the sub-pectoral muscles. In this case, the patient will feel comfortable, and in a sense, the implant will be at a minimum.
The preparation of the surgery for breast augmentation
After the breast enhancement surgery is a growth in the need of some preparation. In fact, it is to visit a number of doctors, and tests, which are necessary for the operation and safe use of the anesthesia. The basic step is a consultation with a plastic the surgeon who is dealing with the main issues of performance, selection of an implant, the method and location of installation. In addition, the patient must undergo the necessary tests, the results of which will form the basis for the does the surgery. The adoption of some of the drugs, alcohol, Smoking, oily and spicy foods before breast augmentation, may impact on the progress of the operation and the healing period of time. Your best bet is to abandon the harmful the habit for a week or two. Advice on what is the best thing to do is not to refrain from prior to surgery, you can get a consultation with a plastic surgeon.
The recovery from a mammoplasty
After the surgery the breast augmentation, the patient will remain in the hospital under the supervision of a plastic surgeon one day. And then the woman can go home, where they should have a simple rule for the recovery period after the surgery. If you want to do, on a regular basis to perform ligation in the clinic, to remain in the compression of the underwear, to give up the heavy load at the time of the recovery of the bath routines, etc.
How long is the result of a mammoplasty?
If you are a properly performed breast surgery, as well as the use of the high quality of the implants, and the result is you can keep for a lifetime. However, in the event that it was once installed, the poor quality of the implants, then they need to be replaced with a new one. There is also a the accident, in which the implant can break, lose their shape, which will require surgery to replace the silicone of the breast. However, in modern society, which is providing the guarantee for the implant production.
Of plastic breast enlargement has been a success, and the result is, we ask you for a long period of time, it is necessary to carefully choose the clinic.